Effective date: January 1, 2024
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
Types of Data Collected
Information Provided by You Directly
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information, by which we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a consumer, person, or household (“Personal Information”). Personal information we collect may include:
- Name and contact information (such as and including first and last name, email address, phone number, address, city, state, zip/postal code);
- Payment information (including credit card or other payment data);
- Information provided by you when you contact us by phone, text, chat, or online tools;
- Information provided by you when you fill in our “Book Online” forms (including your responses “How can we help?”); and
- Survey, review, or feedback information.
If you apply for a job with us, we may collect additional information in connection with your application.
This may include:
- Other methods of contact information;
- Work authorization status;
- Resume, cover letter, work experience, and education information;
- Username and password;
- Professional and work-related licenses, permits, and certifications held;
- Reference-related information; and
- Any other information that is publicly available or that you elect to provide to us (e.g., salary history, expected salary).
This data might be gathered directly from you, your contacts, a hiring agent, your previous workplaces, and your educational institutions. We will solely utilize this data to assess your suitability for the position. This involves reviewing your application, evaluating your credentials, engaging in communication, and fulfilling legal requirements.
Information Collected from Third Parties
Occasionally, we might acquire contact details from external sources to facilitate direct mail campaigns, or for marketing and promotional intentions.
Information Collected Automatically
We may also collect information automatically depending on the Service you use, including when you use our website, or when you call us. The information we may collect includes:
- Cookies, Location, and Usage Information (described further below); and
- Telephone number, audio recordings, details regarding the date and time, and other information relating to your telephone call to us.
We may additionally gather data that your web browser transmits whenever you visit our online platforms or access them via a mobile device (“Usage Data”). This information is harnessed to enhance the functionality and practicality of our website.
This utilization data could encompass particulars such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), the variant and version of your web browser, the pages you explore on our websites, the specific time and date of your visit, the duration of time spent on those pages, distinct device markers, and additional diagnostic details.
Upon accessing our websites with a mobile device, this utilization data might entail specifics like the model of your mobile device, its unique identifier, the IP address associated with it, your mobile operating system, the particular mobile internet browser you’re employing, distinct device markers, and supplementary diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location based on your IP address (at a city or county level). We use this data to provide features of our website, to improve and customize our website, and for more targeted marketing on and off our website.
At any given time, you have the option to activate or deactivate location services through your device settings while using our website.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are comprised of a limited quantity of data, potentially encompassing a distinctive identifier. These cookies are dispatched to your browser from a website and then stored on your device. Furthermore, additional tracking technologies such as beacons, tags, and scripts are employed to amass and monitor information, contributing to the enhancement and analysis of our website.
At any given time, you have the option to direct your browser to decline all cookies or to signal the transmission of a cookie. Nevertheless, declining cookies may restrict your access to certain sections of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We also may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Google Ads (AdWords)
Google Ads (AdWords) remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950 To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance.
You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We do not have access to, receive, or retain Personal Information through behavioral remarketing.
Use of Data
Lipps Electric Utilizes the gathered personal data for a range of objectives:
- To deliver, enhance, and sustain our Services
- To inform you regarding alterations to our Services
- To enable your engagement in interactive elements of our Services at your discretion
- To furnish customer support
- To amass analytical or valuable insights to enhance our Services, which might encompass sending you a review and feedback form with your authorization.
- To monitor the usage of our Services
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To offer you targeted advertisements based on goods, services, and events that we think will be of interest to you
- To furnish you with updates, exclusive deals, marketing or promotional content, and general details about additional products, services, and events that we provide, resembling those you have previously acquired or shown interest in, unless you have chosen not to receive such communications.
Apart from communications essential to furnish a Service that you specifically requested through your chosen contact means, you have the option to decline receiving any or all direct communications from us – be it via text, phone, or email. This can be achieved by adhering to the unsubscribe link or guidelines incorporated in any email or text we send, or by reaching out to us through the following contact details: [insert contact email address] or [insert phone number].
Transfer of Data
Your data and information, including Personal Information, might be transferred to and preserved on computers situated outside your state, province, country, or any other governmental jurisdiction. This could lead to variations in data protection regulations as compared to those in your jurisdiction.
Should you access our Services from, or if you are located outside of the United States and decide to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Information, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
We do not and will not sell your personal information to third parties.
Disclosure to Service Providers
We may disclose details to external, third-party entities in order to deliver, maintain, and enhance our services. This could encompass third-party service providers who access your information to carry out tasks on our behalf or assist us in fulfilling services you’ve requested. This may include information of a personal nature. Our service providers are generally contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your personal data, and they are authorized to use or disclose it solely for the purposes stipulated in the agreement. These service providers may involve entities such as financial processing firms, platforms and applications for hosting information, providers engaged in soliciting reviews and feedback, as well as those offering marketing, advertising, and communication services.
Disclosure to Law Enforcement
Lipps Electric may be required to disclose your Personal Information if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Lipps Electric may disclose your Personal Information in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and litigate the rights or property of Lipps Electric
- For investigation of or to prevent potential misconduct linked to the provision of the Service
- Protection of or the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- For legal liability
Security of Data
While we prioritize the security of your data, it’s crucial to acknowledge that no internet transmission method or electronic storage system can assure complete security. Despite our diligent efforts to employ commercially viable measures for safeguarding your Personal Information, we cannot provide an absolute guarantee of its security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
At any time, you can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Links to Other Sites
We have no authority or control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or operational practices of any third-party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not intentionally gather Personal Information from individuals under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and realize that your Child has shared Personal Information with us, please reach out to us. Should we become aware of having collected Personal Information from minors without confirmed parental consent, we initiate procedures to eliminate that data from our servers.